Taking responsibility for the environment in its operating activities is a matter of course for Ferrologic. We naturally want to contribute to a long-term sustainable society, since we cannot run our business without it. Demands on us in terms of promoting long term sustainability come from employees, management, our business partners and our customers. Consequently, Ferrologic’s environmental management must, within the framework of our core business, contribute to a long term sustainable society, stable profitability and a positive brand. We have thus adopted this new environmental policy, which is to form the basis for our environmental management.
In our operations, we will:
- Implement and develop our consulting services so that relevant environmental aspects in the assignments are always managed in a professional and competent manner.
- Motivate employees to act in an environmentally responsible manner. Maintain a high level of interest and knowledge by providing continuous information so that employee involvement can be utilized.
- Reduce the environmental impact of our transports, both when performing services and delivering goods, by selecting the best mode of transportation in light of the environment and by increasing usage of new technology.
- Reduce the environmental impact at our offices by reducing usage of energy and materials.
- Place relevant environmental demands when purchasing goods and services.
- Manage our waste in the best way possible.
- Actively obtain and share knowledge on topics related to environmental management, both internally and externally.
- Adhere to valid laws and regulations as a minimum.