> for our offices in Belgium, Leuven.
Are you a talented, innovative Integration Architect, interested in working in a team atmosphere to create solutions that solves our clients’ most complex integration issues?
Are you interested in creating manageable and effective architecture, while continually learning and expanding your skills?
As an integration architect, you will bring considerable expertise to deliver successful projects to clients:
- Assisting clients with integration architecture design, assessment and optimization.
- Advise the client in taking the best strategic and tactical architecture decisions.
- Serve as the ‘architecture lead’ and guide technical teams and solution architects to ensure a correct implementation of the architecture.
- As architect expert you will find new innovative ways to help our clients.
A successful integration architect typically looks like this:
- Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture, Web Service standards and practical experience with Enterprise Service Bus.
- Conceptual skills like: Enterprise architectures (TOGAF), Business processes (BPMN), Enterprise Integration patterns, SOA, Cloud Architecture and micro services
- … and above all a personality who has the passion to follow by the fast paced evolution of IT.
For us, Senior or a Junior is not about years of experience, but a matter of knowledge, skills and beeing able to find the most suitable solution for our clients.
How you will grow:
- We will take the time to create a personal growth plan based on your ambitions and strengths. We will support you with the necessary training and coaching.
- Our pragmatic approach will give you from day one tons of learning opportunities
- Our value of openness, team play and trust, will further guarantee a good personal and professional growth.
Send you CV to email@example.com, we are looking forward to hear from you.