Ferrologic is expanding and we would like to strengthen our team with knowledgeable individuals within several areas such as enterprise architecture, modeling of business processes and information, IT management, SOA, BPM, integration and MDM. We approach our growth ambitions offensively, but we are also meticulous about finding the right people.
As a Ferrologic consultant, you will work in projects for our customers as a specialist with focus on one or more areas of expertise. Our aim is always to use experience from various projects to maximize value and speed of delivery. We would like you to have the ability to acclimate yourself with the customer’s operations and IT, as well as provide value by bridging what is frequently a wide gap between them.
Depending on your background and interests, you will work in roles such as solutions architect, integration architect, enterprise architect or senior developer. You have solid understanding of the architectural challenges that need to be addressed when solutions that span several aspects of an IT architecture are to be designed and implemented. You have probably worked several years in systems development and taken part in projects to develop systems that collaborate with other systems. You have preferably taken part in and implemented service-oriented architecture, BPM solutions, MDM solutions or other system-wide architectural patterns.
Qualifications where several combinations can be of interest
- Experience from business operations and IT
- Enterprise architecture and IT architecture
- Practical experience in process and information modeling
- Knowledgeable in notations, standards, frameworks and tools for modeling
- Analysis, requirements and design work for BPM, MDM and service-oriented architecture
- Implementation and testing of BPM, SOA and integration solutions
- Infrastructure and platform expertise in middleware solutions
With us you will
- Receive exciting and challenging assignments or projects, often for international companies
- Be part of a successful culture where employees are happy
- Have the freedom and opportunity to develop yourself and our business
- Have the chance to grow as an individual through challenges and training
- Have excellent opportunities to continue pursuing your career after your time with us
We invite you to send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please feel free to call Carl at +46 70 227 06 90 if you have questions. Write “Solutions Architect” on the application.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.