Developing and Benefiting from EA
Why is the service necessary and for whom is it intended?
Developing and benefiting from EA pertains to supporting operations and IT during the process of developing a well-functioning enterprise architecture. We have several architectural perspectives in our service offering:
- Business architecture – BMC
- Operations architecture – Astrakan
- Information architecture – Direct, DW, BI
- Technical architecture – ToGAF
- System architecture – RUP
- Operational architecture – ITIL
- Project and Management
What can we achieve and what are our focus areas?
Ferrologic’s method is based on having a common tool for all models, which leads to all structural capital being assembled in one place and organizational efficiency being achieved. Advantages:
- Higher quality of models, which better correspond to reality
- When the utilized models are reliable, value is generated in the organization
- Enables real recycling
- Reduces the need for meetings when structural capital is in one location
- Builds on the results of previous projects
- Reduces waste by recycling previously completed models
- Maturity can be measured and presupposes a common repository
- Maturity steps – EAMM
How do we work?
Our senior consultants have vast experience in achieving enterprise architecture that functions practically. We focus on issues such as:
- How can projects be directed to work in a common repository?
- How can it be ensured that projects adhere to the produced models?
- What is the best way to achieve a target architecture?
- What is the best way to get management to use the architecture?
With all assets in one place, true recycling is enabled, management costs are reduced, it is easier to find your way and development is streamlined.