Why is the service necessary and for whom is it intended?
Mobile applications are becoming increasingly important at basically all companies. The organization wants to give added value to its customers and employees through good and sensible mobile solutions. The IT department needs to approach mobility with a clear strategy for supporting mobile applications both administratively and technically. Our enterprise mobility service is intended for people working in both operations and IT and who are responsible for mobility.
What can we achieve and what are our focus areas?
Ferrologic’s specialist areas include operations-driven definition of requirements, cloud APIs, data-driven solutions for mobile devices, IT architecture, design and implementation.
- Definition of requirements process – where in our processes will a mobile application be most advantageous
- Information – how should information be defined for mobile applications
- Security – what are the information security requirements
- Mobile strategy and plan – overall plan for implementation
- Integration architecture – cloud, hybrid and local integration
- REST APIs – how should APIs be developed for mobile applications
We work with technology stacks from leading providers such as Microsoft, Oracle, SoftwareAG and MicroStrategy
How do we work?
Ferrologic’s experienced consultants have vast experience from mobility projects for many different customers and industries (primarily banking and energy) and from a number of different platforms. Our services stretch from strategy to implementation:
- Mobility – introduction
- Strategy – compilation of current strategy, plans, objectives and delimitations
- Needs analysis – what type of help is needed to get started
- Implementation proposal – conceptual architecture – solution proposal –plan